Important information for all on-site courses
- Registration: Registration will be processed on a space available basis. Enrollment is limited for all courses.
- Payment: Payment may be made with a Master Card, Visa, Discover or AMEX by calling the MNA contact person listed or by mailing a check to the MNA, 340 Turnpike Street, Canton, MA 02021
- Program Cancellation: MNA reserves the right to change speakers or cancel programs due to extenuating circumstances. In case of inclement weather, please call the MNA at 781.821.4625 or 800.882.2056 to determine whether a program will run as originally scheduled. Registration fee will be reimbursed for all cancelled programs.
- Contact Hours: Contact hours will be awarded by the Massachusetts Nurses Association for all programs except for ACLS certification. To successfully complete a program and receive contact hours or a certificate of attendance, you must: (1) sign in; (2) be present for the entire time period of the program; and (3) complete and submit the program evaluation.
The Massachusetts Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
- Chemical Sensitivity: Scents may trigger responses in those with chemical sensitivities. Please avoid wearing scented personal product when attending MNA continuing education programs.
- Directions: For directions to the MNA headquarters click here. If the event is being held at another location, click on the name of that location from within the course description.
Note: All CE programs run entirely by the MNA are free of charge to all MNA members. Pre-registration is required for all programs.