Massachusetts Nurses Association
340 Turnpike Street
Canton, Massachusetts 02021
Directions to MNA
A Note About the MNA’s Current Office Capabilities (as of 5/14/20)
- Keeping in line with Governor Baker’s guidelines around workplace operations during the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to inform you that almost all MNA employees are currently working remotely. Only a few core staff members remain at our Canton headquarters, and they are focused on maintaining the remote capabilities that other MNA staff members now depend on.
We, like so many other organizations, await guidance from the governor on when and how we can resume more normal operations. Until then, all MNA meetings will continue to be remote access only (including Board, task force, committee, bargaining unit, and staff meetings), and CE classes have been replaced with online programs.
If you have questions, please call 781-821-4625, or send an email to email@example.com.
- You might find answers to your questions on our Frequently Asked Questions page (FAQ).
- Please note that the MNA can not help you find historical documents specific to area nurses. We do not have that information. We also can not share personal information about current members with the public.
- For all other questions or to request information you may send an e-mail to MNAinfo@mnarn.org or call 781.821.4625.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call 800.882.2056, x726.
Labor Relations/Bargaining Unit questions
Please be aware that e-mail is not considered legal notice to or from the Labor Relations Department. If you are a member please address questions to your local elected representatives. If you do not know who they are, a list of your local unit leadership is posted on the MNA bulletin board at your facility.
Web site questions or suggestions
Please contact our Webmaster at MNAwebmaster@mnarn.org.