Massachusetts Nurses Association
340 Turnpike Street
Canton, Massachusetts 02021
Directions to MNA
- You might find answers to your questions on our Frequently Asked Questions page (FAQ).
- Please note that the MNA can not help you find historical documents specific to area nurses. We do not have that information. We also can not share personal information about current members with the public.
- For all other questions or to request information you may send an e-mail to MNAinfo@mnarn.org or call 781.821.4625
- Please contact email@example.com
- Or call 800.882.2056, x726.
Labor Relations/Bargaining Unit questions
Please be aware that e-mail is not considered legal notice to or from the Labor Relations Department. If you are a member please address questions to your local elected representatives. If you do not know who they are, a list of your local unit leadership is posted on the MNA bulletin board at your facility.
Web site questions or suggestions
Please contact our Webmaster at MNAwebmaster@mnarn.org.
Contact Information and Directions to Regional Council Offices: