MNA Spring CE Courses Cancelled
March 18, 2020 -- Due to the current public health emergency related to COVID-19 all spring CE programs, including the May 1 MNA Clinical Conference and the April 23 & 30 ALCS courses, have been cancelled. If you registered for a program by mail and enclosed a check for your placeholder fee, please know that the MNA is shredding all checks.
We are actively working to upload online CE programs to our WCEA portal. Many of the program topics that were scheduled as face-to-face events will be featured as online CE programs. Please continue to check our website weekly; we will post announcements regarding online programs as soon as they become available for viewing.
MNA Headquarters and Regional Continuing Education
- Registration for all CE courses is available online via computer or smart device.
- If you prefer to register by mail, print out the registration form on the course page of your choice and follow the instructions.
- For questions about a course, please call the contact listed for that course.
- Be sure to read important information for all on-site CE classes.
- To take one of our online nursing courses, visit our MNA CE Online page.
- For more information about MNA CE, please visit our Continuing Education FAQ page.
Online registration is available for all MNA Headquarters and Regional CE courses.
Look for this icon
Upcoming MNA Events
There are no upcoming events on this calendar. Check back soon for future events.