Regional Council 4
Region 4 includes nearly 4,400 MNA members who live in the northeastern part of Massachusetts. Our geographical borders extend from the New Hampshire border to Rockport to Saugus to Arlington. Our members work in a variety of MNA facilities including many that are outside of Region 4. Please visit the MNA Units by Region page for a list of the facilities that are part of Region 4.
Regional Council 4 Meetings generally take place on the second Wednesday of the month at 5:30 PM. Those scheduled for the remainder of 2021 are:
- September 8
- October 13
- November 10
- December 8
Region 4 Continuing Education Programs take place in the evening, 5-8:30 PM, Danversport Yacht Club in Danvers. We will add details about these events to the Region 4 Events Calendar as the information becomes available. At that time, members are encouraged to register for these programs on-line.
Fall offerings include:
- September 27: “The Growing Use of Antidepressant Medications: A Global Update”
- October 28: “When Today is All You Have” [This program meets the 2022 MA BORN relicensure requirement for dementia training]
- November 4: “Addressing Substance Use in the Workplace”
Spring 2022 offerings include:
- April 5: “When Today is All you Have” [This program meets the 2022 MA BORN relicensure requirement for dementia training]
- May 11: “Something in the Air: What’s New in Electronic Nicotine Delivery Devices”
- June 9: “Reported to the Board? Understanding the Process, the Issues, and How to Avoid a Complaint”