News & Events
The Voice of Nurses in Massachusetts
The MNA Division of Public Communications raises public awareness of and support for nursing issues by making nurses and nursing front-page news throughout the state and the nation. Below you will find the latest news regarding all facets of the organization. For a listing of upcoming MNA happenings, visit our Events Calendar.
- 12.14.2020 Regis College is offering one full undergraduate scholarship for the dependent of a frontline COVID-19 nurse who is an active MNA member.
- 12.10.2020 Healthcare Professionals of Boston VNA Petition CEO as Fight for a Fair First Contract Continues
- 12.08.2020 MNA Nurses and Healthcare Professionals Call for Universal N95 Masking as COVID-19 Cases Surge and Asymptomatic Spread Puts all Caregivers at Risk
- 12.08.2020 Donate to Provide PPE to Nurses and Healthcare Professionals Facing Second COVID-19 Surge
- 11.30.2020 St. Vincent Nurses to Protest Lack of Safe Staffing, Protection and Support During COVID-19 by Tenet Healthcare with Dec. 1st Informational Picket
- 11.24.2020 MNA: Brigham and Women’s Hospital Tells Nurses to Care for Patients Despite Living with COVID-19 Positive Family Members
- 11.23.2020 Frontline MNA Nurses and Healthcare Professionals Voice Concerns Regarding Hospital Preparedness and Policies in Response to COVID-19 Second Surge
- 11.23.2020 Enter to Win Today a Gift Card
- 11.04.2020 Zoom Labor School: Free Classes for MNA Members in November and December
- 10.28.2020 MNA Memo on CDC Finding Nurses Hospitalized with COVID at Alarming Rate
- 10.27.2020 Nurses, Others React as Cape Cod Healthcare Takes Another Swipe at Maternal/Newborn Health and Wellness with Announcement It Will Soon Slash Midwifery Program Hours at Hyannis’ Cape Cod Hospital
- 10.23.2020 Exciting Changes Coming to the MNA’s FREE CE Platform and Programs!