News & Events
The Voice of Nurses in Massachusetts
The MNA Division of Public Communications raises public awareness of and support for nursing issues by making nurses and nursing front-page news throughout the state and the nation. Below you will find the latest news regarding all facets of the organization. For a listing of upcoming MNA happenings, visit our Events Calendar.
- 01.13.2019 MassCare Announces its 2019 Lobby Day for its Single Payer Bills
- 01.10.2019 Just Announced: MNA Labor Summit 2019!
- 11.29.2018 Registered Nurses at St. Luke’s Hospital in New Bedford Vote to Join Massachusetts Nurses Association
- 11.19.2018 If you are looking for tickets for the Celtics or Holiday Pops through the MNF, the deadline is fast approaching and is Monday, November 26
- 11.19.2018 Video: THANK YOU from YES on Question 1 Nurses
- 11.07.2018 Statement from Donna Kelly-Williams on Question 1 Election Results
- 11.03.2018 Registered nurses at St. Luke’s Hospital in New Bedford File Election Petition with NLRB to Join Massachusetts Nurses Association
- 11.01.2018 Massachusetts Nurses Association Board Condemns Act of Hate and Violence at Pittsburgh Synagogue
- 11.01.2018 Register Now – MNA Labor School Courses Starting November 19th!
- 10.29.2018 Join the Nov. 1 Rally for Safe Patient Limits!
- 09.26.2018 2018 Convention Reimbursement Form
- 09.18.2018 YES on Question 1: Hospital executives continue to threaten and deceive voters with latest ad
- 09.10.2018 New Study Finds Hospital Executives Grossly Exaggerating Cost of Question 1
- 08.30.2018 Bedside Nurses in TV Ad Supporting Safe Patient Limits and MA Question 1
- 08.22.2018 RNs, Residents, & Community Activists Wait for what’s next as Dept. of Public Health Notifies HealthAlliance that Pediatric Unit at Leominster Hospital is an Essential Service
- 08.21.2018 Patient Safety Advocates to Hold Press Conference Exposing Multi-Millionaire Hospital Executives and Multi-Billion Dollar Hospital Corporations as the True Source of Opposition to Question 1
- 08.17.2018 VIDEO: Worcester Emergency Nurse Lyn Flagg Supports Question 1, Safe Patient Limits
- 08.15.2018 VIDEO: Emergency Nurse Isabella Kopka on Safe Patient Limits in CA and MA
- 08.09.2018 VIDEO: RN Lina Ledoux on Safe Patient Limits and ED Nursing in California and Massachusetts
- 08.07.2018 MNA Nurses at Providence Hospital in Holyoke to Hold August 9 Protest Against Patient Care Cuts by Wildly Profitable Trinity Health
- 07.30.2018 Proposed Closures of Local Hospital Units and Services by HealthAlliance will be focus of DPH Public Hearing on Aug. 1
- 07.26.2018 Video: California Health Care Workers Support MA Question 1 - Safe Patient Limits