News & Events
The Voice of Nurses in Massachusetts
The MNA Division of Public Communications raises public awareness of and support for nursing issues by making nurses and nursing front-page news throughout the state and the nation. Below you will find the latest news regarding all facets of the organization. For a listing of upcoming MNA happenings, visit our Events Calendar.
- 02.08.2019 MNA Announces New Job-Search Platform for Members
- 02.07.2019 Updated and Improved: Labor Summit 2019!
- 02.05.2019 NLRB Dismisses St. Luke’s Union Election Complaint, Nurses Move Forward to Negotiate Patient Safety and Other Important Issues
- 02.04.2019 MNA Initial Response to Baystate Health Plan to Close Behavioral Health Services
- 01.28.2019 Purchase Celtics Tix and Support the MNF!
- 01.24.2019 Massachusetts Nurses Foundation Celtics Offer
- 01.20.2019 BREAKING: New Federal Medicare for All Act of 2019 will be introduced soon. Call your Representative to cosponsor now!
- 01.13.2019 MassCare Announces its 2019 Lobby Day for its Single Payer Bills
- 11.29.2018 Registered Nurses at St. Luke’s Hospital in New Bedford Vote to Join Massachusetts Nurses Association
- 11.19.2018 If you are looking for tickets for the Celtics or Holiday Pops through the MNF, the deadline is fast approaching and is Monday, November 26
- 11.19.2018 Video: THANK YOU from YES on Question 1 Nurses
- 11.07.2018 Statement from Donna Kelly-Williams on Question 1 Election Results
- 11.03.2018 Registered nurses at St. Luke’s Hospital in New Bedford File Election Petition with NLRB to Join Massachusetts Nurses Association
- 11.01.2018 Massachusetts Nurses Association Board Condemns Act of Hate and Violence at Pittsburgh Synagogue
- 11.01.2018 Register Now – MNA Labor School Courses Starting November 19th!
- 10.29.2018 Join the Nov. 1 Rally for Safe Patient Limits!
- 09.26.2018 2018 Convention Reimbursement Form
- 09.18.2018 YES on Question 1: Hospital executives continue to threaten and deceive voters with latest ad
- 09.10.2018 New Study Finds Hospital Executives Grossly Exaggerating Cost of Question 1
- 08.30.2018 Bedside Nurses in TV Ad Supporting Safe Patient Limits and MA Question 1