Zoom Class: Labor Law: Week #2
06.16.20212021-06-16 2021-06-16 America/New_York Zoom Class: Labor Law: Week #2 http://www.massnurses.org/news-and-events/events/p/event/12024 MNA MNA firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be a Zoom Labor School presentation offered for all MNA members on the following dates.
June 2, Wednesday ● 6:30 – 8 p.m.
- The National Labor Relations Act
- Massachusetts Chapter 150 (e)
- PRO Act
- Persuader Rule
- The Kentucky River/Oakwood Cases & Nurse Supervisory Issues
June 16, Wednesday ● 6:30 – 8 p.m.
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Ban on Mandatory Overtime
- Labor Management Relations Act of 1947 (Taft–Hartley Act)
- Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act of 1959 (Landrum–Griﬃn Act)
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
June 23, Wednesday ● 6:30 – 8 p.m.
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Mass. Paid Family and Medical Leave Act (PFMLA)
- Massachusetts Small Necessities Leave Act
- Massachusetts Paid Sick Leave
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notiﬁcation Act (WARN)
June 30, Wednesday ● 6:30 – 8 p.m.
- Workers Compensation
- Occupational Safety and Health Act
- ICU Safe Patient Limits Law
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- USERRA (Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Act)
To register, please send an email to Joe Twarog at email@example.com and please indicate the bargaining unit where you work. The Zoom link will be sent to you in advance of the class.