Region 1: Understanding the Janus Case
04.17.20182018-04-17 2018-04-17 America/New_York Region 1: Understanding the Janus Case http://www.massnurses.org/news-and-events/events/p/event/10860 MNA MNA email@example.com
Janus v. American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees
- The history of Friedrichs and Janus and public unions
- What is it and how did the case get to the US Supreme Court?
- Who is behind these cases?
- What does it mean for organized labor and the MNA?
- How could the Janus decision impact public employees?
- Why is the Janus case important for non-public facilities?
- How can the MNA prepare for Janus?
The MNA Labor School will be sponsoring one-session evening classes in each of the MNA Regions to address these questions.
Classes will be 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. with a light meal at 5 p.m.
Region 1 – Tuesday, April 17
Region 2 – Monday, April 16
Region 3 – Thursday, April 12
Region 4 – Monday, April 2
Region 5 – Monday, April 9
Contact your regional office to register for this important class!
Region 1 Office, Jasmine Rodriquez-Franco, 413.584.4607, firstname.lastname@example.org
Region 2 Office, Carey Zimmerman, 508.756.5800 ext. 100, email@example.com
Region 3 Office, Pat Conway, 508.888.5774, firstname.lastname@example.org
Region 4 Office, Peggy O’Malley, RN, 781.584.8012, email@example.com
Region 5 Office, Harriett Duggan,781.821.8255, firstname.lastname@example.org