Summer Job Opportunity for RNs
Fresh Air & Fun. Step into a camp community that supports our health care team and appreciates personal growth for both our staff and campers. Work in step with our leadership team to ensure a healthy population. Nashoba North is looking for medical professionals that enjoy working with children, have a positive attitude and exemplary credentials. Current openings for NP, RNs (recent graduates may apply), EMT and one nursing student (internship credits available) Available rotations of 9 or 4 weeks.
Registered Nurse duties include:
• Intake and exit assessments of campers & staff
• Routine daily sick call and administration/sorting of medications.
• Emergency care as needed
• Review, update, maintain and file medical records
• Schedule medical appointment, in-person and virtually
• Be flexible with on-call rotations amongst health care staff members, this will include night rotation.
• Encourage health wellness, rest and hydration
• Licensed in State of Maine
• Competitive salary, room & board included, friendly working environment
• Access to the great Maine outdoors and beautiful Crescent lake
• Private room on-site
• Staff with camper age children eligible to attend (space permitting)
• Excellent hospitals/clinics within 30 min.
• Enjoyable healthy meals
I welcome the opportunity to discuss it further with you or the appropriate person within your organization.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kat Lemieux (She/Her)
+1 978 486 8236 (Winter Office)
"Fresh Air & FUN!"
visit us at CampNashoba.com