EBOLA Outbreak Information
Welcome to the EBOLA outbreak information page designed specifically to place all the latest information, updates, announcements and pertinent information together for easy reference to keep our members informed and safe.
- MNA Position Statement on Ebola, 6/18/15
- Download the Complete Guidelines on Screening and Management of Patients with Suspected Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) in Emergency Departments
- Here is the PPE RNs Need in Caring for an Ebola Patient
Ebola News & Bulletins
- 06.21.2019 The MNA Summer Photo Contest!
- 11.01.2018 Massachusetts Nurses Association Board Condemns Act of Hate and Violence at Pittsburgh Synagogue
- 07.17.2018 MNA Nurses at Providence Behavioral Health Hospital Vow to Fight Damaging Cuts to Child and Elder Psychiatric Services
- 06.15.2018 Berkshire Medical Center Nurses Reach Tentative Agreement that Improves Staffing and Patient Care and Averts One-Day Strike
- 04.23.2018 The Challenges of Managing the Illicit Drug Use Delimma: A CE Class based in Canton for MNA and Non-MNA Members
- 03.26.2018 Baystate Franklin Medical Center Nurses Issue Notice for 24-Hour Strike on April 11 after Baystate Refuses to Improve Patient Care
- 11.03.2017 Starting in 2018, the BORN Will No Longer Issue License Renewal Reminders or Paper Licenses