MNA 2025 is a member-driven campaign that will result in the development of a five-year plan. When completed, this plan will map out where we want to be in the future as well as how we are going to get there. It is a powerful tool, and one that is critical to reaching the goals that you, the MNA members, decide upon.
Share Your Vision for MNA 2025!
Participate in a regional meeting to share your vision:
- Region 1: Monday, Sept. 16 @ 5:30 p.m., 241 King Street, Suite 226, Northampton
- Region 2: Thursday, Sept. 12 (time TBA), 365 Shrewsbury Street, Worcester
- Region 3: Tuesday, Sept. 24 @ 6 p.m., 60 Route 6A, Sandwich
- Region 4: Wednesday, Sept. 11 @ 5 p.m., 50 Salem Street, Building A, Lynnfield
- Region 5: Tuesday, Sept. 17 (time TBA), 340 Turnpike Street, Canton
RSVP for any of these meetings by emailing email@example.com. Light dinner provided.
You can also complete the MNA 2025 survey at www.massnurses.org/MNA2025