Regionional Council 3 News
Walden University Extends its Tuition Reduction Program for MNAers Interested in Advancing their Education
Walden University is pleased to partner with Massachusetts Nurses Association to meet the professional development needs of its members. Walden is committed to helping working adults continue their education so they can make even greater contributions in their organizations.
As a part of that commitment, we have extended a 10% tuition reduction for the life of the program to all Massachusetts Nurses Association members who enroll in any Walden bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree programs in 2016. In addition, eligible MNA Members who enroll as a new Walden student between now and May 31, 2016, may also combine this offer with a grant of:
- $2,500 towards the BSN program
- $2,500 towards the MSN program (Education, Leadership, Informatics specializations only)
- $5,000 toward the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) or PhD in Nursing program
Walden’s suite of nursing programs include:
- CCNE-accredited Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN) Completion Program
- CCNE-accredited Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- PhD in Nursing
- CCNE-accredited Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) with specializations in:
- Leadership and Management
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Informatics
- Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Engage in relevant learning where you can immediately apply what you learn to meet the challenges in your field and shape the future of your profession. Walden’s faculty members are focused on your success. They are scholars, researchers, and distinguished leaders who are selected for their academic and industry credentials.
Now is the perfect time to take your education to the next level.
Request information HERE or contact Kim LaMontagne at 603-479-2415 or email@example.com to start your journey.