Three Great Reasons to Use Your MNA Webmail Account Today!
From the Massachusetts Nurse Newsletter
March 2010 Edition
- It keeps you and your co-workers connected, and it provides a secure environment for discussing work issues/contract negotiations.
- It is the best way to find out about the MNA's hottest discounts and benefits.
- Very soon, logging in to your MNA Webmail account could snag you some great prizes.
Activate your MNA Webmail Account to start connecting, saving and winning.
- Visit massnurses.org and click on the “myMNA” login box on the right.
- Enter your username and password. Need help? Call our membership department at 800.882.2056.
- You are now on your “myMNA” Web page — a page that is all about you and your bargaining unit.
Stay tuned …
Check back next month for details about how using Webmail will automatically qualify you for great giveaways!
There's just one step left to activating your Webmail account …
- Click on “go to my MNA Webmail account”
Welcome to your personalized MNA Webmail account! An endless array of MNA resources and benefits are now right at your fingertips.
Make your life easier:
Have your MNA emails forwarded to your personal email account of preference. Just click on the “options” button at the top right of your Webmail page, select “email forwarding” and complete the simple three-step process on the page.