2009 Convention & Business Meeting – Important Travel Information
Reminder and Update for MNA’s Convention & Business Meeting
Due to recently initiated repair work on the Sagamore Bridge limiting bridge lanes, MNA members who plan on attending the organization’s annual convention—and particularly the MNA’s related business meeting on Thursday, October 1—in Brewster, Massachusetts are being encouraged to add approximately one half hour to their commute times in order to accommodate traffic delays associated with the bridge repair.
We also encourage you to consider alternate routes, including:
- 495 South (will become Route 25 south)
- Follow Route 25 South to the Bourne Bridge
- Proceed over the Bourne Bridge and go three-quarters of the way around the rotary to
- Route 6A (canal will be on your left)
- Take Route 6A to Route 6 East
- Follow remainder of directions to Ocean Edge Resort in Brewster as outlined in your original convention materials
- Directions to Ocean Edge are located at the bottom of our Convention Event Page.
Visit smartraveler.com the day of your commute for Sagamore Bridge traffic reports.
To avoid long waiting lines to get into the business meeting, and to assure we provide sufficient space, pre-registration for the meeting is strongly encouraged. Please note, your convention registration is separate from registration for the business meeting. To pre-register for the business meeting, contact Robin Gannon at 781.830.5724 or at email@example.com.